Thursday, July 15, 2010

Simple woman's daybook.

Outside my window... life rolls on as usual under the beautiful, hot Kentucky sun.

I am thinking...that love is huge.

I am thankful for... my parents and wonderful grandparents

I am praying for.... R., C., V., L., Melissa's friend's nephew, all those in the world who are hungry and lonely, missing children, myself so I may have inner peace

From the kitchen... Red quinoa with tofu, black beans, tomatoes, carrot, squash mixed in vegenaise and lemon ruice. later, a vegan pizza with peppers and onions

I am wearing... white tank top and skirt with a blue flower pattern

I am creating...knitted gifts of love for friends having precious little ones

I am going... to the laundromat.

I am reading... The China Study. It cemented me on eating vegan for life.

I am hoping... that things will work themselves out despite being hard in the beginning.

I am hearing... the air conditioner and some beautiful African music i just had on.

Around the house... quiet, reflective silence

One of my favorite things... practicing asanas and pranayama, mindful breathing and silent meditation

A few plans for the week end...... yard sale, coffee with a friend, long walks, yoga time

Here is picture for thought I am sharing... a wide open expanse of beach, the waves crashing and rolling, crashing and rolling, no two oceans ever the same, in a forever flow of life, death, creation. there is true perfection in nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment