Saturday, August 1, 2009

just sticking my head in ...

to say that things feel pretty grand. i'm going home in less than a week, i've collected a ton more montessori materials for my future classroom, i'm starting to fall in love ... and i just keep seeing more beauty in the world around me. hope you're having a nice weekend, too.






today's farmer's market booty and local artisan bread


today's breakfast, regional organic plain yogurt sweetened with fresh local organic blueberries and KY honey and sprinkled with ground flaxseeds. I also had it with a chocolate croissant from the bakery i went to.

city museum, st. louis ... it's like being inside a seuss book.




1 comment:

  1. Breakfast looks delish. My husband and I have been eating yogurt with blueberry jam and graham crackers on top-- we dig it.

    Kristina
    Sweetfern Handmade

    ReplyDelete