Thursday, May 26, 2011

vintage finds!



Sorry, I traveled all the way to Portland by train and failed to bring my uploader cable! Above is the exact bowl I found in an antiques store today! What a find. There were a ton of vintage fabrics, too, but the price was too high. I also scored a 1940's skyway train case. I've got a few other vintage clothing finds ... so many vintage stores here, dangerous!

Things are fun here, so much to see and do ... and eat! I love the street cart food. Lots of vegan choices. Also, Powell's books is a store that takes up an entire block! I've been working on a gorgeous variegated shawl with some malabrigo yarn i picked up in chicago and did some of that there yesterday.

I am not a fan of the rain .....

Found a beautiful yoga studio.

There are a few major, major things going on in my life right now. Some are unexpected, but I'm also relieved they happened. I'll talk more about these when I'm home.

Just thought I'd pop in and let you know I'm still here. Busy exploring, resting, and getting some new perspectives on the near future.

love and light,

karen

No comments:

Post a Comment