Friday, August 28, 2009

yeah, i've been off in Karen land ...


just wanted to pop my head in and say hello. and also to apologize if i've kind of blogged a bit too personally, lately. it's not what the blog is about ... i mean, it is about me and my life, of course, but i prefer to talk food, homesteading, the simple life and all of its many shining (and sometimes shining under a layer of dust) facets. but i guess cultivating your inner peace ... well, it all ties in together. still, i feel like i've been overly personal. not that i think any of you are offended ... i just feel a tad embarrassed about it. i guess this is my sounding board. sometimes, i blog, and then i have different thoughts that pop in from who knows where, and realize that's what i should be blogging about!! but then that's just really so close to my heart that to see it in print would just kind of cheapen it. oh, here i go again. let's just say things are a bit topsy-turvy outside the ordered file cabinets of everything else in there. i should be back tomorrow for a real posting, and i have tons of new pictures. stay tuned. happy friday. it was popcorn and peach pie night for dinner here!

out for a drink and home to read Twilight (it's really good!).

peace to you and yours this weekend, and always.

3 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed your blog site. Keep up the good work. I applaud you and your quest in the way you want to live your life. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also enjoy your blog. Your writing style is unique! To be honest, I prefer blogs that have a little personal stuff sprinkled here and there, it just makes it easier for the reader to relate to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry that it got a little uncomfortable for you to read back on what you wrote. But I hope the writing - in & of itself - helped, and know that this is your FREE canvas to do with what you will. No apologize needed! We're not expecting simple solutions every time, but to be connected to your life!

    And I totally agree with frugalundergrad that letting your personal touch through a little reminds us of the person underneath the goal-driven path. (An important one!!)

    Love,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete