Monday, August 16, 2010

cloth napkin rolls

I'm going to attempt this over the fall/winter! Great idea for a gift! Along with an Elizabeth Zimmermann sweater (hopefully Feburary baby sweater!)

tips in advance are always appreciated. i'm finally going to branch out in knitting from scarves and hats (though those are still on deck for christmas, etc. .. lol). i'm shelving socks for a bit after a disaster with some very expensive yarn ..... but i'll get back there eventually, too.

anyone have any good, relatively easy knee-high socks patterns to share? i'd like to work on the magic loop technique, specifically.

the crickets have been driving me crazy here. side note. oh, well. all too soon, the glorious sounds of summer will be gone ... it already went dark so quickly on my walk tonight!

1 comment:

  1. These look great. I might even give it a go myself :-).

    Libby

    ReplyDelete