Monday, October 25, 2010

simple woman's daybook.


Outside my window... It's dark, and the temperature is unseasonably warm. I can't complain though I do miss chillier New England falls.
I am thinking... That I am ready to push my life forward into that place I'm ready for it to go.
I am thankful for... a steady yoga practice dedicated mainly to balance, serenity, and love.
From the learning rooms... I am learning to let go of the details and realize that I am bringing these children somewhere absolutely beautiful.
From the kitchen... just finished a peanut butter/rice milk/banana/cocoa powder/flaxseed smoothie. Dinner was tofu in tamari and maple syrup with bok choy over quinoa and a tahini drizzle. Sounds fancy but really I haven't made any recipes lately...just now gearing up for months in the kitchen.
I am wearing... flowy-ish yoga clothes.
I am creating... baby gifts, and soon christmas gifts.
I am going... to finish grey's anatomy so i can join real life again.
I am reading... Tantrika by Asra Nomani.
I am hoping... to have a warm visit over Thanksgiving with a very old and dear friend who just might be my ... soulmate! yes. ...
I am hearing... an airplane flying overhead, and the hum of my refrigerator
One of my favorite things... is driving down the parkway leading to my house and noting the absolute beauty of the color spectrum and the piles upon piles of crunchy leaves on the ground.
A few plans for the rest of the week: tomorrow: yoga. wednesday: babysitting. thursday: stock up at whole foods, and maybe stitch and bitch. friday: drinks with coworkers. saturday: farmer's market, hiking, dinner out for pizza. sunday: hiking, handing out candy to trick-or-treaters!

No comments:

Post a Comment