Thursday, June 16, 2011

temporary hiatus

Um, yeah. So I'm finishing up grad school and need I say the workload over the next three and a half weeks will be *very* intense?

I'll be back soon, and I'm sorry I'll need to be scarce. I'll try and read your blogs when I can/need to catch a break!

I'll leave you with just a few more Portland pics ... I'm off to the amazing swimming pool here and then ... doing LOTS of reading! I am taking a class on special education, one on research methods and writing, and another independent study where I'll have to write two major (read: 20 page!) papers on educational topics of my choosing. busy bee!






*the corn dogs are VEGAN!! no intelligent, wonderful pigs were harmed for the production of this blog post. :-) did you know pigs are even smarter than cats and dogs?

Love and light from Baltimore,

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your studies! Hope to see you sometime once you return :)

    ReplyDelete